LIMITED, ONE-TIME, TEMPORARY, LEVEL-AMOUNT financial assistance grants are available for economic hardship to western sports athletes.
Any western sport athlete who meets the following criteria:
- The athlete certifies their active competition between January 1, 2020 and March 30, 2020.
- The athlete certifies that their riding/roping/steer wrestling is their primary major source of income.
- The athlete is not currently receiving any financial assistance from Western Sports Foundation.
- The athlete understands that this is a one-time non-renewable payment.
- The athlete submits a written application and any supporting documents in a timely manner.
- These one-time grants are on a first come first-serve basis and are based on the funds available solely from this fundraising campaign.