Friends of WSF
Consistent giving to Western Sports Foundation is crucial. As the premier organization in the world providing financial assistance and wellness programs for any western sports athlete, WSF relies on the annual generosity of its donors to help fund care for currently injured athletes, strengthen existing health and wellness programs, explore new opportunities, and attract outstanding providers—all necessary parts of an excellent Western Sports Foundation experience.
Friends of WSF was created to honor WSF’s most loyal individuals, businesses and organizations. by recognizing their support of Western Sports Foundation with gifts of any amount. The members of these generous groups understand that consecutive annual investments, no matter the size, transform lives and families.
Donors qualify for membership with their annual charitable contribution or immediately after committing to a recurring gift or multi-year pledge. Members receive:
- recognition in WSF’s online donor roster and other materials
- gift-impact communications
- Friends of WSF window decal & pin
- invitations to WSF special events held throughout the year
Friends of WSF Annual Campaign
The Friends of WSF Annual Campaign provides Western Sports Foundation with current use operating funds, which can be deployed at a moment’s notice to care for an injured barrel racer, provide financial aid and emergency assistance for a rider with a concussion and complex neuro issues, fund quarterly athlete performance training clinics, develop online resources and much more.
- Ready to enjoy these benefits? Eager to help Western Sports Foundation bring health and wellness to all western sports athletes? Itching to be part of something great?
- Complete the enclosed form and mail it in today!
- Set up a recurring gift or multi-year pledge, keep your legacy of giving intact, or take another step toward a lifetime of engagement with the Western Sports Foundation family.
- And let us celebrate you—our most loyal donors!
Click on the button below to begin the process for a one time gift or monthly pledge. One time gifts have the option of designating them as a memorial or honorary donation and providing the contact information for acknowledgment. You will receive a receipt at the end of the donation process and we will send a letter to the family in the case of memorial donations or the honoree in the case of honorary donations if you provide contact information.